In this lesson you will experience your first Gainstorm session:
- What I’ve discovered during the development of the Gainstorm Template is that can explain, explain, and explain to you how and why the template works . . .
- But it is not until you actually go through a Gainstorm session and FEEL how your brain LIGHTS UP and SWITCHES ON, that you will say “Ohhhh, now I really get why it works!”
Note: The session will be easier to attend via computer (your phone screen will be too small to see the content).
Download the interactive PDF template:
- Create a “Gainstorming Templates” folder in your computer to house your Toolkit interactive PDFs
- Download the interactive Gainstorm PDF below - choose US or A4 size - save PDF into your Gainstorming Templates folder
- Open PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- if you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download a free version at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ - click on the top button for “Reader”and follow the install instructions
- Test that you can open the interactive PDF in Acrobat Reader and have it open and ready before we start our Gainstorm session.