In this lesson you will experience your first Gainstorm session:
- What I’ve discovered during the development of the Gainstorm Template is that can explain, explain, and explain to you how and why the template works . . .
- But it is not until you actually go through a Gainstorm session and FEEL how your brain LIGHTS UP and SWITCHES ON, that you will say “Ohhhh, now I really get why it works!”
Note: The session will be easier to attend via computer (your phone screen will be too small to see the content).
Download the interactive PDF template:
- Create a “Gainstorming Templates” folder in your computer to house your Toolkit interactive PDFs
- Download the interactive Gainstorm PDF below - choose US or A4 size - save PDF into your Gainstorming Templates folder
- Open PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- if you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download a free version at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ - click on the top button for “Reader”and follow the install instructions
- Test that you can open the interactive PDF in Acrobat Reader and have it open and ready before we start our Gainstorm session.
Gainstorm Interactive Template
PDF Download (choose US or A4 size)
|File Size:||3450 kb|
|File Size:||3446 kb|